Friday, January 4, 2008

More Christmas

Brady and Aunt Lisa spent some quality time together over the holidays. Brady has been trying out his cup regularly and on this particular day he even drank some water! I just thought this picture was great! Love those smiles!

Andy and Brady together on Christmas morning.
Check out those cute socks - thanks Aunt Kris!

Brady watched Daddy open his Christmas present from him. It was the complete set of Topps 2007 baseball cards. Andy really wanted to start off Brady's collection right with all of the cards from the year he was born. Let the collecting begin.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Wilcox said...

Look at us kiddo! We take a pretty good picture together! :) I was glad I was able to get you to drink from your sippy cup for the first time that night. At least I can share one "first" with you since I live so far away! Love you kiddo! ~Aunt Lisa