Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Visit to Great Grandma Silliman's

This week Brady and I took a road trip to visit my grandma in Iowa while Andy was in Chicago on a mission trip with our high school youth group. While we were there we also visited my aunts, uncle, and my cousin, Kylee. It was a great time and I took a ton of pictures. Here are a few.
Brady loved playing with this tractor! My Uncle Rick got it when he was 3 years old and Jen and I played with it all the time when we were little.

Gram, Jerry, Kylee, and Brady enjoy swinging on a beautiful summer night.

Jen and Kylee

My mom and Kylee

Jen and Becca


Brady enjoys eating a little ice cream with Uncle Jerry.


Kylee rocks Brady to sleep at nap time.

Gram and Becca out at the park.


Gram and Brady playing before bed. Notice that Brady is holding his new favorite toy - a wooden spoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

Anonymous said...

The nice thing with this blog is, its very awsome when it comes to there topic.