Monday, September 29, 2008

Adventures in the Kitchen

Brady was playing in the fridge tonight while I was fixing dinner and what did he find today but the orange juice. As soon as he got it out, he took off around the kitchen giggling because he knew I was after him! When I asked him to put it back, he just plopped down in the fridge on this fun little seat and looked at me as if saying, "What?" Gotta love him!

Brady's new trick is the skill of climbing things. He first did this little trick over the weekend. I was more concerned about him falling the first time so I went straight for him and not the camera. Tonight, I had to capture this though. Again I got that look, "What?" I am not a fan of this new skill!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I like the little giggling story - I can just hear it. Sounds like Brady is getting into LOTS of stuff these days - so his partner in crime, Josiah. Life is getting more interesting these days...and sometimes not always in a cute, precious way!! :)