Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween 2008 was another successful year. We spent the evening visiting friends and family and showing off Brady in his adorable Dragon costume. Here are a few pics from our evening.

Trick-or-treating at Grandma and Grandpas. I just love his costume from the back!

We saw our friends the Berge's tonight. Brady was especially excited to play with his bee buddy, Josiah. What a couple of cuties!



Our family photo.

Our happy dragon riding home in the car.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Wilcox said...

Thanks for posting pictures! I've been wondering what his costume was going to look like. Absolutely adorable! Bugs you're getting to be such a big boy!! Love you all!!!

Andrea said...

It was fun hanging out with you guys on Halloween! I just love that the boys recognize each other and actually enjoy being together.

That pumpkin Andy carved is AMAZING!! How long did it take??

I'm encouraged about the Tadoodles - I didn't know if little ones actually could use them. I may have to skip out to Target and pick some up. :)