Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A little Thanksgiving fun

There doesn't seem to be much time for blogging these days when you are crazy busy with reports cards and holidays and then BOTH computers in your house break down. Ah! The good news is, my wonderful husband repaired one of the two, so I am posting again.
We had a great Thanksgiving filled with lots of time with family. I haven't got all of my pictures on the computer yet, but here are a couple my sister took. This box was the highlight of Brady's day when we were decorating the Christmas tree at my parent's house. He loved throwing his balls into it and most of all, sitting inside it and having his Aunt Jen pull him around the house in it like a car.

We tried decoratin Brady in lights for a picture but he was not a big fan. Can you tell?!

No comments: