Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mommy's Big Move

I have taught for 7 years now and yesterday and today I moved into my 6th classroom. Ugh... My parents were a HUGE help...watching the boys, packing boxes, moving tables and shelves....I could go on and on. After 12 hours of work, all my stuff is in my new room and most of it is unpacked and put away in it's new home. Another day and I ought to have things in good shape.
Though it is not fun to move again, I am thrilled to have a bigger room with lots more storage. Hopefully now I can stay put for a while!
Praise God for PBS Kids! Here is Brady being entertained by Sesame Street while mommy and grandma were working on unpacking. Alex was napping...
Grandma giving Alex a little love while we worked.
Alex...chillin' on the counter while mommy unpacked.

No comments: