Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hilton Head Part 2

On Tuesday night we headed to Shelter Cove for the weekly festivies. We had a great fresh seafood dinner on the water, wandered through a few shops, listened to live music, and watched some fireworks. Brady kept saying that Charles was putting them on and was disappointed when they were finished. To his credit, they were super short, but fun!
Brady is sporting his fish and fishing pole as a hat that we got from a guy doing balloons for the kids near the outdoor music stage.
Our attempt at a family picture. Everyone smiling and looking at the camera? I think on this trip I have learned that this will be impossible for a while...
Playing with his fishing pole
Alex...sleeping as usual. As if it is not hot and humid enough down here, he is a furnace to hold!
"Alex awake!" Brady declares. I love his big, alert eyes!
My boys getting ready for bed.
Brady has a new game of choice this week. Yep, shuffleboard. There is one right by the pool. He is surprisingly good at this.
Showing mommy what it's all about - I was up on our deck.
Wednesday we headed to Harbor Town. This is Brady and Andy waiting for the trolley to pick us up and give us a ride down to the harbor.
Alex, hanging out in his seat. I just can't get enough of his sweet little face!
Andy, Brady, and my Dad made the 100+ stair climb up the lighthouse steps for a look around the harbor. My mom and I stayed back with Alex and found some shade.
Finding some shade and taking a nap.
A family photo at the harbor
Brady LOVED the trolley. Here he is enjoying his third ride of the day.

1 comment:

Lou Recine said...

Alex just waking up looks really cute! I also love the shuffleboard pics!