Friday, October 30, 2009

Moving!!!

I am still pinching myself this morning. In the mater of a week, we put an offer in on a new home and sold ours. Yes, sold ours. I know, there wasn't even a sign in the yard. Our realtor knew we were going to list and showed it to a couple who was in town Wednesday and they wrote us an offer! We couldn't believe it! Through this whole house search, we have given this to God and prayed that He would either open all the doors to make this work or to slam them in our faces so that we would not make a mistake...He has clearly opened all the doors. It is amazing what He can do!
So, we are looking at closing on both houses on the same day...December 16. I am not nuts about moving right before Christmas, but that is how the timing is all working out. I told Andy, the first order of business in our new house will be to put up the Christmas tree! It is Alex's first Christmas and he will not have Christmas without a tree in his home! I think ours will fit for height, but I have a feeling that it is way too big around for our new living room. Hopefully we will be able to get a picture that I can post soon of the outside at least. All I can say is WOW...we have a lot of work ahead of us in the next two months!

No comments: