Thursday, April 22, 2010

VBall 2010

Following our bowling fun with the Berge's, we headed out for a night of fun at the Vienesse Ball. Here we are with Ellen and Charles all ready to leave for the ball.
Ellen and me...at a party before the ball.
Goofing around taking silly pictures
Me and my hubby. It's not very often anymore that we get a picture of just the two of us with no kiddos!
Boys will be boys

A few of the ladies
Enjoying the ball and some great music
As always, we spent some of the evening with my parents. It is always fun to have them there with us. I loved this one with my dad.
Our annual family photo
Love, love, love spending time with Ellen and Charles!
Me and my mommy
Cold, tired, and full of giggles...Ellen and I waited for our men to pick us up from our night of fun. What a wonderful evening with wonderful people!

No comments: