Thursday, June 21, 2012

Emma's Baptism

A couple of weeks ago, our beautiful niece and Goddaughter Emma Lynn was baptized.  Following the service we headed to my parents to celebrate with brunch and cake.  My sister plopped Emma down on the floor to play and Anna got right in there with her.  Look at the cuties!
 Little Ms. Emma wearing her cross necklace.
 Emma's cake.
 Rubber duckie bathwater punch!  The ducks were a little tippy, but it was cute and SO tasty!
 Look what I found!  A nuk...that's pink...and it doesn't belong to me...I think I'll take off running with it!
 Cuddles with daddy.
 Grandpa with his boys.
 I tell you Anna LOVES shoes.  The fancier and sparklier the better.  She carries them around running and giggling!  Thanks for the new toy grandma!
 Andy and I with Emma
 Love those big blue eyes!

 Parents and Godparents
 Jen and Jerry with Jerry's brother Josh.
 A great family picture.
 Uncle Josh and Emma
 Grandma and Grandpa Schwartzhoff with Emma.  Look at the big smile she gave us for this one!
 Emma with Jerry's Grandma
 A family picture for us - mark it in the books, the kiddos are all looking and smiling!
 Emma with Jerry's aunt, uncle, and cousin.
 Grandpa Morgan and Emma
 Grandpa and Grandma Morgan with Emma
 Grandma Morgan with Emma
 While we were taking pictures, Alex was rummaging through Grandma's desk drawer...look what he found!
 We gave Emma these cute little lamb bookends for her bedroom and her cross necklace for a gift.
 Oh yes, and her first doll.  Every little girl needs her own little baby!
 Emma piggy bank from my parents was a cute hippo with purple polka-dots.  Too cute!
 My grandma's quilt for Emma
 Noah's ark - it's beautiful.


No comments: