Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Early October Fun

I am finding myself busier than ever this fall and it's tough to keep up with everything!  Blogging has been low on my priority list...As I sit here tonight with everyone in bed and Andy at a meeting, I decided tonight's the night to catch up.  So we go - October!
Alex is really into Ironman these days and pitching baseballs.  This little Ironman pose was too cute not to share.
 At the beginning of October we put together a package for Andy's cousin Drew who is stationed overseas (and now coming home this week!).  When I asked Brady what he though we should send he thought "fall stuff" would be good.  We did some leaf paintings to put in Drew's package.  They were super fun to make and Drew really enjoyed them too.

 Each fall I have my kids make Creepy Cake Creatures at school and write about them.  Needless to say, my kids love making them at home too.  These were from our creepy cake night.



 And yes, Alex just ate all the candy off the top.

No comments: