Thursday, May 28, 2009

He's Here!

The newest addition, Alex Robert Johnson, was born early this morning at 2:51am! He weighs
8 lbs. 11 oz. and is 21 1/2 inches long. It was a long day for me. My contractions were regular by 10am, though I finished my day at school. We were at the hospital a little before 11pm last night and then Alex was born just before 3am. He is perfect. Both he and I are in good health and we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Early this morning after Alex's first bath.
Proud Daddy and Alex just after 3am.

All cozy.
Big brother Brady meets Alex for the first time. This was priceless. Brady was so excited to meet his baby brother. He wanted to hold him and gave him kisses and snuggles. It was so cute. I know...enjoy it while it lasts!

More later...it's late and time for bed.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats guys!! We are thrilled for you and anxious to meet little Alex. We'll hopefully get there after naps tomorrow.

Brenda L. Greenwald said...

HOORAY! Congrats, newly expanded Johnson Family!