Monday, May 25, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

I couldn't resist. This picture was just too cute of the boys heading to the game on Saturday night. We headed to the cities for the Brewers/Twins game. Risky, I know...baby is due in a week. No worries, baby is still not here yet.
Our little fan shouted as loud as he could when he saw the team "Go Brewers!" It was too cute.
We went to the Brewer/Twins game when I was pregnant with Brady (almost this far along) and Andy took a picture of me sitting with his glove on my belly. The glove wasn't along this time, so he thought Brady's hat would do the trick.
My boys in their matching tshirts.
A tense moment in the game.
We tried to rally...no luck. Our crew lost....sad day. Brady loved the game though. He got to see Bernie (his favorite) and he ate an entire hotdog! What a fan!
Jen and Jerry joined us for the fun.
Jen served as a drum while we walked back to the car.

No comments: