Thursday, July 8, 2010

Random Pics from the weekend

Another drummer I fear! Alex has taken to using the straws as drum sticks like his big brother. Lord, help me.
Andrea and I were the entertainment crew for the 6 kiddos while the swingset was being built. We played outside a ton, spent an afternoon at the pool, and went to the farmers market among many other things. This is Alex while we were outside on evening. The kids were playing with the yard games and he tossed his sippy into the hole in the bean bag board. Poor thing got stuck trying to get it out!
Unfortunately I didn't take very many pictures of the kiddos during all of our play time. It was just so busy!! Brady was in quite a mood the day we got the sprinkler out. His face says it all. He wasn't having it, but the Berge kids all had fun! :)
All lined up watching Toy Story.
I love little Ms. Hannah. She has such motherly instincts. I often times found her playing with Alex and bringing him toys.
Or just giving him a little love. Precious!

No comments: