Wednesday, March 2, 2011

38 weeks

Well, here it is. Me at 38 weeks. I never really enjoy having my picture taken during pregnancy, but I know that it is fun to look back...so here it is. Two weeks until my due date. We are wondering how long we will be waiting for our baby girl to arrive.
Overall I am feeling pretty good. Tired and not sleeping all that well any more, but overall good. I fell on the ice in the parking lot going into school on Monday. Luckily, I fell directly onto my knee and then my right hip. My knee is really bruised and super sore, but thank the Lord, baby is fine. I am thankful that God helped to protect her.
Conferences are now done, I have report cards entered, and met with my long term sub for school today. I am feeling like things are getting more into place. Clothes and washed and put away and diapers are purchased. I guess that all means we're ready!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Then you're due in like 2 days!