Thursday, December 22, 2011

Letters to Santa

A couple of weekends ago, we headed to the cities and hit up Macy's with Jen and Jerry. While we were there, Brady had a chance to write a letter to Santa. This is him writing his letter. He spoke aloud what he was writing while he worked.
When he finished it was my turn to write for him. He told to write,
"Dear Santa, I really want Lewis Hamilton, Rip Clutchgoneski, Max Schnell, and Shu Todoroki for Christmas. I love you Santa. I would like you to come play with me. Love, Brady"
All four items on his list are cars from Cars 2 that we do not have. I love that he hopes that Santa will come play with him!
Mailing our lettersWe headed upstairs after our letter writing to view Macy's "A Day in the Life of an Elf" show. It was really neat. We tried for a family picture and this was the best we could do.

No comments: