Friday, December 23, 2011

Of all the day to forget my camera...

Last Sunday I left my camera at home, sitting on the desk. Yep, it was Sunday School program day. I tried with my phone, but the pics are not the best. Brady did a great job singing this year. He even did a few of the actions that went with the songs. His class sang Away in a Manger and Go Tell It On the Mountain. We was thrilled that all of his grandma's and grandpa's were there to see him too! He is in the middle of the second row.
All the kids sang We Wish You A Merry Christmas.Following the program, we headed to Fanny Hill for brunch with Andy's parents. Little did we know Santa was there! And I had NO camera!!!
A bit fuzzy, but this was the best we could do. Brady was excited to get to tell Santa in person all about his letter he sent to him.
Our happy girl!A little unsure...

No comments: