Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Anna at 11ish months

Andy always says that all I do is take pictures of our kids smiling. Ms. Anna is most certainly not so happy in this first photo. As we were getting ready to head out the door for something this past week, I plunked her in the crib so that she wouldn't get into mischief while we were getting ready to go. NOT HAPPY!
She sure was a cutie all bundled up once we were ready to go though!Anna is really into toys that sings to her. She loves our little activity table.Singing to Anna and playing patty-cake are some of her other favorite things. She is always full of giggles and grins when you sing to her.Hair cut time! I was a little nervous about it, but this past weekend we went for it. I trimmed Anna's hair in the hopes that it would help it settle down a little. She wasn't too sure what to think at first.Trimmed and done, she was a happy girl. And I might add, her hair is not nearly as crazy as it was! Yay!

No comments: