Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter

Can't tell we have been super busy lately can you?! Here are a few pictures from Easter. I wanted a cute one of Brady with his bunny. This was the only picture I got of him looking at me. No smiles though.
Opening his Easter basket
This one was the big hit...
We got Brady and bowling set and he LOVES it! It has become his new favorite toy.
There were tears Easter morning when we had to leave our bowling set to head to church. Needless to say, the ball made the trip with us in the car.
Our family photo on Easter morning

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great pictures! I love the family picture at Mom and Dad's house. Your dress looks super cute! I love the bowling ball set...what a perfect idea!

Andrea said...

Becca - that Easter dress you wore is Ca-ute!!!! I didn't even get to see it in person - oh well.