Thursday, May 26, 2011

MN Children's Museum

Sunday brought more rain for us, so we decided to head to the Children's Museum. It was fun to have Alex be able to do so many more things there this time.

The boys favorite area was the water table. Here you could race boats which they both loved!


More water fun.

I love the expression on Alex's face. :)

I think every 4 year old boy in the museum was in the construction area. Brady was so busy "working" that he couldn't look at me for a picture. He hauled blocks to the conveyor belt for a very long time.

The grocery store was also a big hit. Lots of fruits and veggies for my boys.


Alex really enjoyed the caves in the toddler nature area. I think he just liked hiding in there and talking to himself.

Jen and Jerry found small spaces again - this time it was the ant tunnels. Jerry avoided all areas where I might snap a photo of him, but I did capture Jen!

Much too busy to look at mommy, but they sure had a lot of fun!


No comments: