Thursday, January 29, 2009

18 Month Pictures and Stats

Our boy is getting so big! As of his 18 month check-up he weighs 23lbs. 13 oz. and is 34.06 inches tall! I can't believe that he has grown 3 inches since he was 1! We recently headed in for pictures again. I was thrilled to get several great ones. It is definitely getting more challenging now that all he wants to do is run and play. We were proud of him for doing such a great job!



We had to take pictures with his balls this time because that is his toy of choice lately. This first one cracks me up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos! Very cute little boy you have. He's getting so big!

Elizabeth Wilcox said...

These turned out great! I'm still in denial he's that big already!?! Holy cow! Bugs, can I put a brick on your head so you stay this size for a while? Think Mommy and Daddy would be okay with that? haha Love you all!

Unknown said...

wow, so cute!!!
-Zoey S.