Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby's First Photos

Today was ultrasound day! We were so excited to go and see our baby! The great news is that everything is excellent and baby is growing perfectly. I've posted a couple of photos from our appointment.
Baby's face - looking at you (top)
Baby's profile (#2)
Baby's foot (#3)







And yes, we did find out. It's a BOY! There is no mistaking it. Yea! We have everything we need and can use it all again. A huge plus. Now, we have to start discussing names. This is such a challenge for me! Andy is so excited...another boy to play baseball!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Wilcox said...

I just got off the phone with Andy and he told me the wonderful news. I'm so excited to have another nephew to love so dearly. God bless all of you!!! I love you all so much!!!!

Andrea said...

Oh BOY!!!! Your house is going down!! 2 boys are tons of fun but along with fun comes destruction. Get ready. :) So excited for you guys!

Andy is surely breathing a big sigh of relief that no major shopping is needed for another boy...