Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random Candids

What a proud daddy Brady has! Andy was very excited to see Brady playing with his baseball glove this past weekend. Though he is not too skilled with it yet, he is playing with it all the time.

Sitting in the "big boy chairs" in the kitchen is one of Brady's favorite new spots. He is of course climbing everywhere, so getting up and down on his own is not a problem anymore.

This weekend was a busy one for us on Saturday. Brady had his 18 month pictures taken (those are to come!) and then we ran a bunch of errands. After making his way through his first Sam's Club grazing, Brady came home and literally crashed.


Tickling Brady is one of my favorite things to do. I have had conferences this week, so I have not gotten to see him much in the evenings. Monday night when I got home he just wanted me to hold him. I got to tickling him and when I would quit he would say, "More, more!" I just loved this picture.


1 comment:

Elizabeth Wilcox said...

The baseball glove in the penguin jammies should be a new pro team uniform. That would be great! :) I also loved the sleeping picture with the bedtime bears. Adorable! Love you!