Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow Day!

Today I have a snow day! Well, no snow, but school was closed because it is beyond freezing cold outside. This morning when I got my phone call (5:15), it was -22 for temp and -40 with the wind! Though I hate the cold, I am loving being home with Brady today. We have done lots of fun things this morning. We made soup and bread for lunch. Daddy and Grandma and Grandpa Schwartzhoff joined us. We have also colored, played catch, read books, done a bit of cleaning up, and Brady's favorite, painted. For Christmas Brady got several paint with water books. He thought this was great fun today!

This is why we paint with water. Brady is still learning that we do not eat the paint brush!

My helper...cleaning the floors with the Swiffer is one of his favorite jobs.

No comments: